Terms and Conditions
All Volunteers are representatives of the Common Ground Music Festival and must abide by all policies, rules and regulations of the festival and venue while supporting the Common Ground Music Festival. Volunteer roles include no monetary compensation. Failure to perform duties as expected and required may result in dismissal from the Volunteer program.
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer, no exceptions.
Volunteers are required to work at least two (2), six (6)-hour shifts throughout the event. In other words, you must commit to a minimum of twelve (12) hours of work. Of course, we can always use your help with additional time prior to and during the event, so please let your Team Leader know if you are interested.
- Free entry for the Volunteer ONLY after completing first assigned shift.
- Refreshments and a meal during scheduled shifts.
- A Volunteer T-Shirt to wear while on shift and keep as a memento.
- A commemorative Common Ground Festival volunteer pin.
- Inclusion in the Kick-off/Training Session Wednesday, June 1st at 6PM (The Lansing Center).
- Use of the Volunteer Hospitality Tent during your volunteer shift(s).
- 10% discount on all Festival tickets, while supplies last. You must submit and complete your registration prior to June 1, 2016 in order to receive Volunteer admission pricing.
- Opportunity to win prizes during scheduled shifts at the Volunteer Hospitality Tent.